iFrames for JIRA® Cloud provides a simple gadget to embed external data into a JIRA® Dashboard.
To use it:
- Add the macro to a dashboard
- Paste a link into the URL field (make sure it starts with HTTPS)
- Set the height of the gadget that you want to use. You may need to tweak this to get it just right.
- Does your link start with HTTPS? If not, it won’t work. This is a security feature built into all modern browsers.
- If you get a blank gadget, try and disable any ad-blockers you are using. If the issue persists, this means that the remote website has explicitly requested that it not be embedded into another site. If you, or someone in your organization controls the remote website, you can make some tweaks to fix this. Take a look at the documentation for this at: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Access_control_CORS#Access-Control-Allow-Origin