Meeting Mate allows users to quickly and easily coordinate meetings with other people in tickets across time zones.
- Visit a ticket in Jira
- Slide the blue dot to set the time at which you think the meeting will work for everyone
- Click Add to Calendar
- Set the meeting Summary (required)
- Set the meeting Description
- Set the meeting Location
- Click either on Google if you want to create an event in your Google Calendar, or ICS if you want to import it into another calendar.
- You can configure which users are pulled into the invite by clicking on the cog icon
- Then select the sources of users