Learn how to best work with us
Atlas Authority product support is available Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time except for the holidays listed below.
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 1
- Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.: Monday, January 21
- Birthday of George Washington (President’s Day): Monday, February 18
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day: Monday, October 14
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25
Support Ticket Types
We categorize support requests as Critical and Non-critical. Critical requests are ones where the parent application is impacted by our app, or the primary functionality of our app is not working. Non-critical issues are everything else.
Service Level Agreement
|Non-critical||1 Business Day|
The above Service Level Agreement applies to organizations that have an active paid license for our apps. Evaluators and expired license holders will be assisted on a best-effort basis.
- Incident Support – Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
Support Does Not Include
- Customers without a valid maintenance agreement
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate or Development releases
- Customized versions of Atlas Authority products (customized = original product code has been modified)
- Development questions or requests (like scripting, programming tasks etc).
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users
- Product training
- Support in languages other than English
- Professional Services
- System & Performance tuning
- Deployment & Capacity Planning
- Installation & Upgrade Services
- Need this kind of assistance? Contact our professional services department!