Tableau for Confluence makes it easy for any user to bring Tableau visualizations into Confluence.
To get started embedding Tableau visualizations in Confluence:
- Click on Share in the Tableau view you want to share, and copy the second link
- Navigate back to the Confluence page where you want to embed it
- Add the macro to the page
- Paste the URL of the Tableau visualization you want to share into the field in the edit dialog
- Click Preview to confirm it is working
- Then click Insert, and voila, you’re done.
For a visual walkthrough of the instructions, check out our video:
Troubleshooting Tableau for Confluence
- Other users can’t view the visualization added through Tableau for Confluence?
A: Be sure that they are logged in to Tableau. Atlas Authority and our Tableau plugin don’t try to bypass Tableau’s built-in security.
- My URL won’t load (either in the preview or during publishing), and I don’t know why?
A: Using the URL, you copied, paste it into a new browser tab. The visualization should load without any issues. If it doesn’t, go back to Tableau and copy the link again.
If you’re still facing trouble, please reach out to our service desk here.